This website is an Australian based website owned and operated by My Sewing Supplies Pty Ltd ABN 62 000 664 648 trading as My Sewing supplies. My Sewing Supplies is at 138 Oak Rd Kirrawee, Australia 2232.
Returns Dispatch and Delivery Policy
1. If there is a fault with the goods at the time of purchase we will remedy this by repairing the goods where possible.
2. If repair is not possible we will rectify the problem by other mutually agreeable actions.
3. Goods ex stock will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
4. Non stock items will be ordered upon receipt of payment and dispatched within 24 hours of arrival in store.
5. Delivery will be by Australia Post or by courier. This will be at the discretion of the store to provide the safest possible delivery method.
6. Please ensure proper delivery instructions are provided so that we may ensure correct delivery to you.
7. We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind.
8. Books and patterns cannot be returned or refunded due to copyright purposes.
9. We do not refund on cut fabrics.
10. We do not refund without proof of purchase.
11. For purchases that are over $100 we may require proof of ID before we ship goods. We will make contact with you by email and / or phone to "verify" you. This is to safeguard against credit card fraud. We will request proof that you are living at the delivery address by way of licence or utility bill and a copy of your credit card to ensure that you are the cardholder.
We collect personal information about customers for the provision of our products and services and as required by law. This section sets out our policy for dealing with the collection, storage and disclosure of personal information.
These matters are dealt with by a number of laws, regulations and policies such as the Australian Privacy Act, 1988 (including the National Privacy Principles). The type of information we collect can include: name, address, telephone numbers, email address, age, sex and marital status. This information is collected for the purposes of advising on and providing services and products to our customers or announcing changes to our products and services and obtaining credit history information about our customers for transaction purposes.
We may contact our customers to voluntarily respond to questionnaires or surveys to enable us to improve the provision of our services, products and/or to consider the provision of additional services and products or to provide details of new products or promotions.
We collect personal information primarily from each customer directly. However, we may also obtain information about customers from other sources, including public records, credit providers and credit reporting agencies.
Except to enable your viewing of the information at this web site while simultaneously accessing the associated url, you are prohibited from reproducing (including but not limited to copying onto any medium and/or downloading in electronic or other form), distributing, modifying (including but not limited to translating) or displaying (including but not limited to making accessible on any internet site) any of the materials (written, graphics, or otherwise), appearing on this web site, in whole or in part, regardless of form, without prior, written permission from the copyright owner(s).
The Website may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party Websites (collectively "Linked Sites"). My Sewing Supplies has no control over these Linked Sites or their content and does not assume responsibility or liability for any content, opinions, or materials available on Linked Sites. My Sewing Supplies does not endorse the content of any Linked Site for quality, accuracy, or fitness for purpose; nor does My Sewing Supplies warrant that the Linked site does not infringe intellectual property rights of any person, nor that a Linked Site will be free of computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other Web-access device. By using the Website to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is at your own risk.