• Clear, heavy film that completely dissolves in water
• Great for patches, freestanding lace and applique
• Use when no visible stabilizer should remain in the project
• Adds stiffness to freestanding lace and appliqué structures
Product Usage Instructions
FREESTANDING DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS:
• Cut one piece of BadgeMaster and one piece of AquaMesh approximately 2” larger than your hoop.
• Note: BadgeMaster is frequently combined with AquaMesh for stitch intensive designs and to add stiffness to freestanding structures.
• Hoop all layers as one and stitch the design.
• Follow removal instructions to remove excess stabilizer.
• Remove the embroidery from the hoop.
• Trim excess BadgeMaster, leaving about 1/4" of stabilizer around the design.
• Rinse any remaining stabilizer away with warm running water.
• For a stiff effect, as in stand-alone lace, do not rinse away all of the BadgeMaster
top of page
bottom of page