Bonus scissors and 100th Anniversary gift tin
With the machines that we sell, you get our support.
We offer a one on one, how to use your machine lesson.
We are there to answer your questions.
We are here to support you after your purchase.
We don't just ship you a box.
When you buy from us you get our expertise and knowledge.
As a valued customer, you also get a rewards card that you can use on your next 10 machine accessory purchases and get a 10% discount off the RRP
If the machine shows as out of stock please contact us via phone 02 95222340 or email email@example.com and we can talk to you about expected delivery timeframes. Thank you
Due to postage and delivery constraints currently being experienced, machines may take longer to ship. We appreciate your patience. We will do our best to get them to you as soon as we can.
At a glance…
- Sewing speed 820 SPM
- 80 stitches
- Automatic thread cutter
- Weight 6.5Kg
The Janome Sewist 780DC is a simple to use, fully computerised sewing machine that is packed with time saving features.
This machine has 80 stitches, for many various applications.
Direct stitch selection is available for 20 stitches, the other 60 stitches are pictured on the easy access slide out stitch charts.
When a stitch is selected the LCD screen shows, the selected stitch, recommended foot, default stitch width and length, which you can change to suit your requirements.
The Sewist 780DC also offers a choice of 3 styles of one-step buttonholes.
Special features include
- automatic thread cutter when activated trims the top and bobbin thread at the same time, pulling the top thread to the underside of the fabric.
- Stitch elongation on satin stitches allows the stitch pattern to be elongated of up to 5 times the default stitch length;
- easy set bobbin system;
- auto bobbin winder system;
- built-in needle threader;
- needle up/down button;
- and an auto-lock stitch feature for precision locking off of stitches and patterns.
The start/stop button allows you to sew without a foot control.