Medium Weight TearAway Stabilizer - Black
• Use with dark woven fabrics
• A high quality, medium weight tearaway for use with medium to high stitch count designs
• Tears away easily and cleanly in all directions
• 1.5 oz
Product Usage Instructions
• Cut the Medium Weight TearAway stabilizer approximately 2” larger than your hoop.
• Spray the Medium Weight TearAway with temporary spray adhesive. If using multiple layers of stabilizer, adhere all layers together with temporary spray adhesive.
• Position the Medium Weight TearAway on the wrong side of the item to be embroidered and gently smooth into place over the design area.
• Hoop the item with the stabilizer covering the hooped area.
• Embroider the item.
• Remove your embroidered item from the hoop.
• Hold the embroidered item with the stabilizer side up.
• Tear the stabilizer carefully away from the embroidery, supporting the embroidery stitches between your thumb and finger so as not to distort the embroidery or tear out fragile stitches.
• If multiple layers are used, remove layers one at a time
top of page
both the metre and partial metre fields
For fabric this field may say contact the
shop until you enter data into
bottom of page