• An opaque mesh water-soluble with a water soluble adhesive coating
• Use for hard to hoop items using low stitch count designs, when all the traces of stabilizer must be removed
• Ideal for sheer, fine, or lightweight fabrics, such as chiffon and organza
• Great on top of fabrics with pile to reduce the pile showing through the embroidery
Product Usage Instructions
• Cut a piece of AquaMesh Plus approximately 2” larger than the hoop.
• Hoop the piece of AquaMesh Plus with the paper side up.
• Use a pin to score ONLY the paper. Remove the paper to expose the sticky adhesive.
• Position the item on the hooped AquaMesh Plus.
• Gently finger press the fabric onto the adhesive without stretching or distorting the fabric.
• Embroider the design.
• Remove the item from the hoop.
• Carefully trim away the excess AquaMesh Plus from around the design, leave about 1/4" stabilizer around the design.
• Completely rinse any remaining stabilizer away under warm running water
top of page
bottom of page