With the machines that we sell, you get our support.
We offer a one on one, how to use your machine lesson.
We are there to answer your questions.
We are here to support you after your purchase.
We don't just ship you a box.
When you buy from us you get our expertise and knowledge.
As a valued customer, you also get a rewards card that you can use on your next 10 machine accessory purchases and get a 10% discount off the RRP
If the machine shows as out of stock please contact us via phone 02 95222340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk to you about expected delivery timeframes. Thank you
Due to postage and delivery constraints currently being experienced, machines may take longer to ship. We appreciate your patience. We will do our best to get them to you as soon as we can.
Embroidery Designs CD
Artistic Digitiser Jnr software
Total value $1310
If you are looking for a machine to embroider and sew, this is the one.
The MC9850 is an embroidery sewing machine. The embroidery unit is removable and easy to slide on and off the back of the machine. It’s such a sleek and clever design, you can switch back and do regular sewing without having to remove it.
The MC9850 has the most stable embroidery unit Janome has ever produced. It’s precise. In fact, the stitch quality is so precise; it’s possible to embroider fine lace designs, plus there is a variety of built-in embroidery designs.
It’s fast at 1000 stitches per minute and it’s remarkably quiet. If you’re looking for value, look no more, the MC9850 is so easy to use, because the technology is designed to make it fun.
At a glance
- Top loading full rotary hook bobbin
- 200 Built-in stitches
- 6 One-step buttonholes
- Automatic thread tension
- Built-in needle threader
- Snap-on presser feet
- Memorized needle up/down
- One-step needle plate conversion
- 7 piece feed dog
- Free arm
- Drop feed
- Start/stop button
- Speed control slider
- Locking stitch button
- Automatic thread cutter with memory function
- Twin needle guard
- Easy reverse button
- Memory capability: up to 3MB of storage
- Extra high presser foot lift
- LCD Full color touchscreen
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Maximum stitch width: 9mm
- Maximum stitch length: 5mm
- Sewing speeds up to 1,000 spm
- Sewing application support with on-screen help
- Full intensity lighting system with 5 white LED lamps in 3 locations
- Easy Set Bobbin
- Bobbin Winder with Plate and Cutting Blade
- 175 Built-in embroidery designs
- 2 Fonts with European characters
- 2 & 3 Letter monogramming function
- Maximum embroidery size: 6.7" x 7.9" (170mm x 200mm)
- Design transfer options: USB
- Linear Motion Embroidery System
- Embroidery sewing speed: 60 - 800 spm
- Embroidery format: .JEF, .JEF+
- Editing functions: Resize, combine, duplicate, flip, arc, group, drag & drop, zoom, trace, user color choice
- Programmable jump thread trimming
- Flexible stitch travelling by units of 1, 10, and 100
- Auto return post thread break
- Adjustable hoop positioning
- Thread brand selection: Janome, Guterman, Sulky, Madeira, Robison-Anton, Mettler, Fujix
- Maximum embroidery area 170mm by 200mm
- Standard Hoops: SQ14a: 5.5" x 5.5"
- Free Arm FA10: 3.9" x 1.6" RE20a: 6.7" x 7.9" (optional accessories)
Janome Memory Craft 9850
· Zigzag Foot A
· Rolled Hem Foot D
· Zipper Foot E
· Satin Stitch Foot F
· Blind Hemming Foot G
· Overedge Foot M
· 1/4˝ Seam Foot O
· Embroidery Foot P
· Darning Foot PD-H
· Automatic Buttonhole Foot R
· Button Sewing Foot T
· 5 x Janome Plastic Bobbins
· Needle Set
· Additional Spool Pin
· Lint Brush
· Seam Ripper
· Quilting Guide Bar
· Spool Holder x 2 (large)
· Spool Holder x 2 (small)
· Embroidery Scissor
· Touch Panel Stylus
· Bobbin Holder Cleaner
· Embroidery Hoop SQ14a (with template) 140x140mm
· Bobbin Holder with red dot
· Bobbin Holder with yellow dot
· Foot Control
· Power Cable
· Instruction Book
· Key Icon Reference Chart
· Template CD