Continental M7P Software and Apps Workshop
Monday 26 Sept 2022
2pm - 5pm
Open to all CM7 owners
Isabella from Janome is in store to teach you lots of what she knows. Grab this chance to learn from a Master.
While you are learning you will make this great little zipper pouch. You get to put your newly learned skills straight into action.
- Learn all the wonderful features and benefits of the software and app.
- Create a stitch using Stitch Composer then save it to sew out on the machine.
- Work through the amazing functions of the AcuSpark App designed specifically for the CM7P
- The PC applications software and AcuSpark App (on your phone) must be installed on your devices
You are required to bring your : -
- Embroidery threads for the Decorative stitches and the quilting
- Bobbin filled with bobbin thread
- Thread for Pouch construction and a bobbin filled with the same colour
- Marking pen
- Machine feet and accessories that came with the machine
- Sewing Equipment e.g. scissors etc.
- a device with the software / app installed
You will be required to pick up your fabrics and stabiliser kit (included in class fee) prior to the day as there is some pre class preparation required
Please select instore pick up as your freight option to ensure you are not charged minimum freight
Janome CM7 Hands on Workshop Mon 26/9
We are sure you understand that these policies are to make sure that tutors’ costs and basic overheads are covered. Also, to ensure class positions are fully utilised. We don’t make money on class fees. We seek to cover our costs. We endeavour to provide interesting and varied