Lap Seam Foot #70
Perfect for reversible clothing
- For sewing precise lap seams
- Lap seams are ideal for making reversible clothing
- For lap seams with a width of 3 mm
- For light to medium-weight materials
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
Lap Seam Foot #70 enables you to sew precise lapped and flat-felled seams in light and medium weight fabrics.
The square toe on the right of the presser foot acts as a guide for turned-under fabric edges on sportswear, jeans, and men’s shirts.
The small channel on the left-hand side of Lap Seam Foot #70’s presser foot tip holds the fabric edge in place for the second line of stitching. This versatile presser foot is also suitable for sewing reversible garments.
New generation 70 foot part #0084887300
Bernina no.70 Lap Seam presser foot 4mm
- White box suits newer models, red box for older models.