Open Embroidery Foot with Non-Stick Sole #56
Perfect for sewing decorative stitches
- Creation of attractive appliqué designs
- Open shape for a clear view of the sewing area
- Non-stick coating on the sole ensures it slides smoothly
- For plastic, vinyl, leather or similar materials
The Open Embroidery Foot with Non-Stick Sole #56 is multi-talented, ideal for sewing on appliqués and decorative trims or elastic, as well as for Richelieu embroidery.
It’s also suitable for circular embroidery, and for sewing lines, curves and corners. The practical non-stick sole ensures smooth feeding, even over "sticky" materials.
The large wedge-shaped channel under the sole allows easy feeding of the fabric, so the presser foot glides smoothly over dense stitch formations. The open toe configuration also guarantees a good view of the sewing area.
New generation foot part #0084807400
Old generation foot part #0025887101
Bernina no.56 Open Embroidery Foot with Non-Stick Sole presser foot
- White box suits newer models, red box for older models.