Leather Roller Foot #55
Sewing contours and tight curves
- Especially suitable for contour quilting
- For sewing tight curves
- For multiple and quilted layers of fabric
- For creating jumbo piping
- For plastic, vinyl, leather materials and quilted fabric layers
Leather Roller Foot #55 ist a master at working on “sticky” materials such as leather, suede or plastic. It’s also ideal for quilting and sewing multiple layers of fabric.
Leather Roller Foot #55 features a wheel with a textured surface, which helps it roll easily over fabric and enables simple, precise sewing of curves and straight lines, as well as the couching of braiding and cords. An especially practical feature is the clear view of the entire stitching area, letting you create attractive stitching on home furnishings and garments in next to no time.
New generation foot part #0313047100
Old generation foot part #0313047101
Bernina no.55 Leather Roller presser foot
- White box suits newer models, red box for older models.