Cording Foot with 5 Grooves #25
For up to five yarns and ribbons
- For simultaneously couching several strands of yarn or narrow ribbons side-by-side
- With 5 grooves for 5 yarns
- Suitable for utility and decorative stitches
- For 5.5 mm and 9 mm machines
The Cording Foot with 5 Grooves #25 is a practical aid for the simultaneous couching of several parallel strands of yarn or cording.
The cords are fed into the special grooves, which guide them securely. They are also held in place by a swing-out latch which prevents them tangling during the sewing process.
In this way, the Cording Foot with 5 Grooves #25 lets you create glamorous trim appliqués and braid for home furnishings and garments.
New generation foot part #0084687400
Old generation foot part #0000697000
Bernina no.25 Cording Foot 5 groove presser foot
- White box suits newer models, red box for older models.