BERNINA 590 The perfect machine for Sewists, Quilters & Embroiderers
High power for unusual materials
Sew & quilt lots of layers super fast
Handle bigger projects with ease
Achieve finest embroidery results
Easy positioning of embroidery designs
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one: cuts the thread, lifts the needle, and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- No manual trimming on the top side
- Manage thread cuts easily
- Invisible Secure for perfect results
Thanks to the Thread Away Mode and Invisible & Smart Secure, clean embroidery results on the top are yours with the B 590.
Sew quieter, faster, longer, better
- Achieve perfect stitches fast & quietly
- Sew longer with the Jumbo bobbin
- Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Easy design positioning
- Position your design easily and exactly
- No need to use the template anymore
- Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Enjoy full comfort & perfect results
- Large easy-to-navigate touch screen
- One click to switch to embroidery mode
- On-screen support when needed
The Sewing and Embroidery Consultants offer direct on-screen support and answer your questions whenever you need them.
Sew chiffon & leather like a pro
- Handle all kinds of material with ease
- Superb fabric feed on top and bottom
- Excellent for slippery or fine material
The innovative BERNINA Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
Bernina B590 9mm with Embroidery unit
If you already own a current 5 series embroidery module you can buy the machine only. If you do not own or purchase the embridery unit you will not be able to do hooped machine embroidery. You need to choose the with embrdiery unit to do this. Please ask if you are uncertain or have any questions.