Special price and bonus only applies for orders made before 19 April 2020
In addition you get a bonus of
- a Flat Sole foot valued at $70
- a 3mm Piping Foot valued at $70
- an Instructional DVD valued at $45
The special price and bonuses apply for the model released in 2014. Not the one released in 2020.
The Baby Lock Enspire EX is an enhanced version of the original Eclipse DX.
The Enspire was released early 2014, featuring Jet Air Threading which threads both Upper and Lower Loopers with a burst of air. The tubular loopers which are used in the Jet Air Threading system allows the machine to be threaded in any sequence, to change any one thread without re-threading other loopers or needles and eliminates tangled threads when stitching is commenced.
The Enspire also features built in needle threader, full range differential feed, micro-matic twin cam tension system, 2 LED lights and a shorter distance between the cutting blade and the foot which allows easier stitching of curves.
- Jet Ait Threading – All loopers thread in a breeze
- Micro-matic twin cam tension system
- LED Lighting
- Built in needle threader
- Lock down blade system – can be used as a fabric guide when engaged
- Vertical needle system – minimizes needle deflection
- Tubular Loopers prevents thread tangling
- Heavy duty cutting system copes with thick fabrics with ease
- Overlock stitch functions to seam and encase fabric edges
- Automatic rolled hem stitch for a professional finish
- Flatlock stitch functions for seaming and decorative effects
- Full featured differential feed – ranging from 0.6 to 2
- Adjustable stitch width – ranging from 1.5mm to 7.5mm
- Adjustable stitch length 0.75mm – 4mm
- Snap on multi purpose foot including ribbon and tape guide
- Built in thread cutter
- Built in accessory storage
- 1500 stitches per minute (approx)
- Needle system HAX1SP
- 5 year conditional warranty
- Machine Weight 7.5 kgs
- Made in Japan