Returns Dispatch and Delivery Policy
1. If there is a fault with the goods at the time of purchase we will remedy this by repairing the goods where possible.
2. If repair is not possible we will rectify the problem by other mutually agreeable actions.
3. Goods ex stock will be dispatched within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
4. Non stock items will be ordered upon receipt of payment and dispatched within 24 hours of arrival in store.
5. Delivery will be by Australia Post or by courier. This will be at the discretion of the store to provide the safest possible delivery methods.
6. Please ensure proper delivery instructions are provided so that we may ensure correct delivery to you.
7. We do not provide a refund if you have changed your mind.
8. Books and patterns cannot be returned or refunded due to copyright purposes.
9. We do not refund on cut fabrics.
10. Baby Lock Overlockers can not be shipped. They must be picked up in store so that we can arrange a lesson and warranty paperwork. Baby Lock International Policy.