• A high quality medium weight tearaway stabilizer with a pressure sensitive adhesive coating
• Use on hard-to-hoop items such as collars and napkin corners
• Use on tightly woven and slippery fabrics that do not stretch
• Ideal for projects that require multiple hoopings
Product Usage Instructions
• Cut a piece of StabilStick approximately 2” larger than the hoop to be used.
• Hoop the piece of StabilStick with the paper side up.
• Use a pin or similar to score ONLY the protective paper.
• Remove the paper to expose the pressure sensitive adhesive.
• Position the item on the hooped StabilStick.
• Gently smooth the item to the adhesive without stretching or distorting the fabric.
• Embroider the item.
• Remove your embroidered item from the hoop.
• Tear the stabilizer carefully away from the embroidery, supporting the embroidery stitches between the thumb and finger to avoid distorting the embroidery or tearing out stitches.
top of page
bottom of page