• Stitcher’s favorite!
• Excellent for use with thinner fabrics to prevent show through of stabilizer
• Soft but very strong, a good choice for knits and stretchy fabrics
• Securely holds embroidery stitches on garments or projects through repeated washing and wearing
• Soft finish prevents skin irritation
• 1.5 oz
Black 15 inches x 10 yards
White 20 inches x 10 yards
Product Usage Instructions
• Cut one or more pieces of PolyMesh CutAway stabilizer about 2” larger than the hoop.
• Spray the PolyMesh CutAway with temporary spray adhesive. If you are using multiple layers of stabilizer, adhere all layers together with temporary spray adhesive.
• Center the sprayed side of the PolyMesh over the design area on the back of the fabric to be embroidered.
• Gently smooth into place.
• Hoop the item making sure that the PolyMesh completely fills the hooped area.
• HINT: A topper, should be used on top of all knits, fleece, terry cloth, and other fabrics with a texture or pile.
• Embroider the item.
• Remove the embroidered item from the hoop.
• Lay the embroidered item on a hard, flat surface with the stabilizer side down.
• Lift and fold the embroidered fabric away from the stabilizer and carefully trim the excess stabilizer away.
• For multiple layers of stabilizer, trim one layer at a time
top of page
both the metre and partial metre fields
For fabric this field may say contact the
shop until you enter data into
bottom of page