When purchasing please note "in store pick up" as the freight otherwise you will be unnecessarily charged a freight charge for the tuition.
Prices noted are AUD
A collaboration between My Sewing Supplies and Sew Fab has resulted in our first series of online Janome Club classes.
This is a great way to learn from the comfort of your home, at your leisure but still receive the full expert advice and support of your local Janome dealer.
• Membership includes 4 months of lessons with the option to renew for additional 4 months.
• Exclusive access to the Group Facebook page. Video lessons and all supporting documents will be loaded onto the group page each month and will remain available to you indefinitely.
• Each project is designed to enhance your learning of the features of your Janome machine.
• Full list of Janome feet used in each lesson will be provided at the beginning of the program.
• Four separate projects, full clear instructions, video support and additional add-on video and informational material, for trickier techniques.
• Three Zoom link-ups per month providing opportunities for additional support, trouble shooting and social interaction with the teachers and other group members.
• Full project kits are available and will be sent out the week before the class is loaded onto the class page.
• Group members will receive an exclusive 10% of Janome feet featured for the duration of the course. Please note in cases where the Janome special is greater than 10% you will receive the greater, not an additional 10%
You have two levels to choose from:
Level One: Tuition and Full kit :
• $80 tuition payable upfront.
• Compulsory kit fee will be charged to your credit card each month.
• Receive a 10% discount on any additional tools etc used.
• Option of purchasing all four kits at once, this will save you postage.
Level Two: Tuition Only
• $120 Tuition paid upfront.
• Kits can be purchased on a project basis if needed, but not compulsory.
The first four projects are:
• Heirloom Scarf
• Non -Slip Foot Control Holder
• Boro Lunch Bag
• Call me – cell phone carrier and name tag
By chosing Tuition and Kit and paying $80 you are agreeing to payment of the kit fee monthly. You will be asked for your credit card details so that we can process this monthly. Postage is in addition to the kit fee. Kit fees for the first 4 projects range between $25 and $40 per kit. This varies based on the project requirements.